|Home||» Products||» Drug additive||» Colistin sulfate|
Description: Colistin sulphate is an antibiotic of basic polypeptides composed. It has strong antibiotic effect against intestinal diseases caused by gram-negative bacilli. Also it has certain growth-promoting effect.
Appearance: white or almost white powder. Has hygroscopicity. It is soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, acetone, chloroform or ether.
Pharmacology: Chronic fungicides. A free amino group with positive charge of Colistin can combine with phosphate (with negative charge) of phospholipid which in the membrane of gram-negative bacilli. This will make membrane surface expanded and perneability increased, intracellular phosphate, nucleotides and other components leaked, leading to cell death. Mainly have a strong antibacterial effect on gram-negative bacteria, susceptible strains are E. coli, Enterobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Pasteur's bacteria, Vibrio etc.
-It has strong anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative bacteria.
- Low incidence of anti-drug reactions.
- It promotes growth and increases feed utilization rate.
Colistin Sulphate EP7.0/EP4.0;
Colistin Sulphate granules 10%;
Colistin Sulphate 10% Premix (g) per 1000 kg feeding stuff :
Broiler Chicken 20-200; Cattle 50-400; Pig (breast-feeding period ) 20-400 ; Pig (piglet period) 20-200;Pig (fattening period) 40-400 ;
1) The drug should be prohibited during layering period.
2) Do not use in combination with aureomycin, terramycin, bacitracin and olaquindox.
3) When used for acute enteritis, rate of use shall be twice the maximum limit of the dose above.
4) Dispose of in accordance with corresponding environmental regulations.
Packing: 20Kg /Drum or 25kg/bag;
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
More details, pls contact with our technical staff.