|Home||» Products||» Drug additive||» Enramycin|
Description: A strong anti-bacterial effect under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. It is effective against gram-positive bacteria.
CAS No.: 11115-82-5 ;
Appearance: brown powder; Special odor.
- Enramycin has a strong activity against gram-positive bacteria with not-easy drug-resistance.
- Enramycin can promote the growth and feed-conversion of livestock and poultry.
- Enramycin causes no cross - resistance problems with the existing antibiotic or antibacterial agents available in the market.
- There is no fear of residue in human food from treated chicken, since Enramycin is not absorbed from the intestinal tracts.
- Enramycin depresses ammonia producing organisms, thereby reducing ammonia levels in the intestinal contents and blood in poultry and swine.
- Enramycin alleviates the clinical symptoms of coccidiosis, probably by depression of anaerobic bacteria which act as the secondary cause of the disease.
Specifications: 4%, 8% powder;
Packing: Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed airtight dark container. More details, pls contact with our technical staff.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed airtight dark container.
More details, pls contact with our technical staff.