|Home||» Products||» Drug additive||» Salinomycin Sodium|
Description: Salinomycin Sodium has a high affinity on the cations, especially on the Naï¼‹, Kï¼‹, Rbï¼‹, so that cations outflow from the cells selectively, resulting in the interruption of cations concentration.
CAS No.: 53003-10-4
Appearance: Brown or light brown powder or granular. Has slight odor. Insolubled in water.
Advantages: Antiprotozoan agent, for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry. Promoting growth, as it can change the content of volatile fatty acid in the substance in large intestine and kidney. Improving the utility of crude protein, crude fatty acid, crude cellulose in feedstuff, thus it improves the conversion ratio of feedstuff.
Specifications: Salinomycin sodium 12%, 24% Premix(Granules); Salinomycin sodium 30%, 35% Premix(Powder);
1) The drug should be prohibited during layerling period.
2) Homogeneous mixing is essential.
3) It is highly toxic to grown-up turkeys and horse-family animals.
4) Drug should be withdrawn 5 days before slaughter.
5) It is forbidden to mix with Tiamulin or the equal.Precantionary measures should be taken under high temperature.
6) Use protecting cloths, rubber gloves and anti-dust mask when handling and mixing the product.
Packing: 25kg/drum or 25kg/bag;
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
More details, pls contact with our technical staff.